AGENDA WINSHIP-ROBBINS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees
Notice is hereby given in accordance with Ed. Code #35144 that a meeting of the
Board of Trustees of the Winship-Robbins Elementary School District will be held.
A. PRELIMINARY ITEMS Date: April 18, 2012
1. Call to Order Time: 6:00 p.m. P.M.
2. Pledge of Allegiance Place: Robbins School
3. Roll Call of Members 17451 Pepper St.
4. Approval of Agenda Robbins CA
5. Approval of Minutes of the March 14, 2012 regular board meeting
C. PUBLIC COMMENT TO THE BOARD
This is the time for members of the public to address the Board regarding items on the agenda, and/or any item not on the agenda. At the Board’s discretion, comments on the agenda items may be addressed at the time the item is reviewed. In the interest of conducting the public meeting in a timely manner, individual speakers will be allowed three (3) minutes to address the Board, and shall limit the total time for public input on each item to 20 minutes. This is a comment period only, and the law does not allow the Board of Trustees to take action on any item not explicitly posted on the agenda in advance. However, Board members may ask for clarification, briefly respond to questions, refer concerns to staff, and/or request that an item be placed on a future agenda.
Letter from State Architect-Certification & Close on File
Letter from Sutter Union High School District re: Proposal to Implement DeveloperFees
E. REPORTS AND DISCUSSION ITEMS/POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. Superintendent Report
2. Resolution 11/12-07 declaring May 7-11, 2012 as Teacher Appreciation Week
3. Resolution 11/12-08 declaring May 7-11, 2012 as Classified Employee Appreciation Week
4. Discuss and resolve policy for personal electric appliances in school setting
5. Discuss, approve instrument, and schedule Board self-evaluation
6. Discuss, approve instrument, and schedule Superintendent evaluation
7. Discuss and approve proposals from ImageWorks Architecture for professional services related to modernization funding at both sites
8. Review caretaker agreement
9. Approve date change for June board meeting from June 13 to June 27
10. Williams-Valenzuela Quarterly Report
11. Approve Sutter County Plan for Expelled Youth Memorandum of Understanding 2012-2015
12. Public Hearing-Use of Categorical Tier III Funds 12/13 School Year
13. Public Comment-Use of Categorical Tier III Funds 12/13 School Year
14. Resolution 11/12-09 for Use of Categorical Tier III Funds 12/13 School Year
F. TRUSTEE COMMENTS/REQUESTS FOR FUTURE BOARD ITEMS
G. CONSENT ITEMS
1. Warrant Batches 0028, 0029, 0030 and 0031
2. Student Fund Accounts
3. Monthly Budget Report
H. DATE, TIME AND PLACE OF NEXT SCHEDULED REGULAR BOARD MEETING:
May 9, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. at Winship School
I. CLOSED SESSION
Pursuant to Gov. Code #54956 and #54957, and Ed. Code #35146 the Board may recess to closed session for one of the following: Personnel, Negotiations, Pending Litigation, or Student Concerns.
Meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities. By request, alternative agenda document formats are available to persons with disabilities. To arrange an alternative agenda document format or to arrange aid or services to modify or accommodate persons with a disability to participate in a public meeting, please provide a written request to: Katherine Anderson, Superintendent/Principal at the Winship-Robbins Elementary School District Office at least three working days prior to any public meeting. Documents related to items on the agenda and provided to board members are available for viewing by the public at the same time they are given to the members. The law permits the district to charge an individual for any copies of the documents, but not for converting the documents into an alternate format for a person with a disability. Documents will be available at the District Office, 4305 S. Meridian Rd., Meridian, CA 95957.